The lg washer tcl code is an error code that indicates that there is a problem with the washing machine's thermal cutoff switch. This switch is responsible for shutting off the washing machine's heating element when the water in the machine gets too hot. If this switch is malfunctioning, it can cause the washing machine to overheat, which can lead to this error code.
Other common searches for this error include:
- tcl error code lg washer
- lg washer tcl code
1. Check the washing machine's door to ensure it is closed properly
- Open the front door of the machine.
- Look for the red "Close Door" light on the control panel. The light should be off when the door is closed.
- If the light is on, close the door by pushing it in until it clicks into place.
- If the washer doesn't start, the problem may be with the door. Have the manufacturer or a qualified technician check the door.
2. Clear any debris from the door gasket and check for holes or tears
- Clear any debris from the door gasket and check for holes or tears. If holes or tears are found, repair them before proceeding.
- Locate the torsion spring located on the front of the washer. gently remove the spring by prying it off of the mounting bracket.
- Inspect the mounting bracket for damage. If damage is found, replace the bracket.
- Inspect the torsion spring for damage. If damage is found, replace the torsion spring.
- Replace the door gasket if necessary.
3. Inspect the drain hose for kinks or blockages and clear as necessary
- Locate the drain hose and unplug it from the washer.
- Inspect the drain hose for kinks or blockages. If there are any, clear them as necessary.
- Plug the drain hose back in and test the washer.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Verify that the washing machine is level and stable.
- Adjust the water level setting if necessary.
- Run a test cycle to see if the error code clears.