PS3 Error 8002314a is a general error code that can indicate a number of different things. The most common reason for this error code is that the PS3 is not able to connect to the PlayStation Network. This can be due to a number of reasons, such as a problem with your Internet connection or the PlayStation Network itself. Other reasons for this error code include a corrupt game file or a problem with the PS3's hard drive.
People like you are also looking for:
- ps3 error code 8002314a
- ps3 error 8002314a
1. Restart your PS3
- Turn off your PS3 by pressing and holding the power button and the reset button at the same time.
- Press and hold the power button until the PS3 turns on.
- When the PS3 turns on, release the power button and hold down the reset button.
- When the PS3 starts up, release the reset button and press the power button to keep it on.
- Press the eject button to remove the disk from the PS3.
- Insert the disk that you want to use and press the power button to start the game.
- When the game starts, release the power button.
2. Update your PS3
- Remove the power cord from your PS3.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to your PS3.
- Press the power button on your PS3 to turn it on.
- Select “Settings” from the main menu.
- Select “System Update” from the System Update menu.
- Select “Update System Software” from the Update System Software menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Re-install your PS3
- Remove all cables from your PS3, including the power cable.
- Turn your PS3 off by pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds.
- Wait 10 seconds, and then press and hold the power button again to turn your PS3 back on.
- Wait for the PS3 to boot up completely, and then hold the power button until you see the Sony logo.
- Release the power button, and then press and hold the eject button to remove the PS3 disc from the disc drive.
- Hold down the power button until the PS3 turns off.
- Remove the screws that hold the bottom panel of the PS3 together.
- Lift the bottom panel of the PS3 off, and then remove the screws that hold the top panel of the PS3 together.
- Remove the four screws that hold the PS3 motherboard in place.
- Lift the PS3 motherboard off of the bottom panel.
- Replace the PS3 motherboard if necessary.
- Replace the bottom panel of the PS3.
- Replace the four screws that hold the PS3 motherboard in place.
- Replace the power cable.
- Press the PS3 power button to turn the PS3 back on.
- If prompted, enter your PSN account credentials.
- Load the game you want to play.
- Once the game is loaded, press the PS3 button to start playing.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Change your PS3
- Connect your PS3 to the internet