If your Samsung dishwasher is not draining, there are a few things that could be causing the issue. One possibility is that the drain hose is clogged. Another possibility is that the drain pump is not working properly. If the dishwasher is not draining, you will see an error code on the display.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- samsung dishwasher 5c error code
- samsung dishwasher not draining
1. Check the drain hose to make sure it is not kinked or clogged
- Open the dishwasher door.
- Inspect the drain hose for kinks or obstructions.
- If there are any obstructions, use a plunger to clear them.
- Check the dishwasher for any drainage issues. If there are any problems, fix them.
2. Clean the drain filter
- Remove the dishwasher drain filter by unscrewing the cap.
- Pour a pot of hot water into the dishwasher and place the drain filter in it.
- Let the filter soak for a few minutes.
- Remove the filter and rinse it with hot water.
- Dry the filter and replace the cap.
3. Check the drain pump to make sure it is not clogged or obstructed
- Open the dishwasher door and check the drainage hose for obstructions. If there are any obstructions, remove them with a pipe cleaner.
- Check the drainage pump for clogs or blockages. If there are any, use a plunger to clear the obstruction.
- Reinstall the dishwasher drain hose if necessary.
4. If the dishwasher is still not draining, call a repair technician
- Check to see if the dishwasher is plugged in and turning on.
- If the dishwasher is not plugged in, check to make sure the power is turned on at the electrical outlet.
- Check to see if the dishwasher is properly connected to the water line.
- Check to see if the dishwasher is properly connected to the drainage line.
- Check the trap and the hose.
- Check the filters.
- Check the pump.
- Check the heating element.
- Check the motor.
- Check the control panel.