The 5 00 gmt error code is a time zone error that occurs when the computer's clock is set to the wrong time zone. This can happen when the computer is moved to a new location or when the time zone is changed. The error can also occur if the computer's BIOS is not set to the correct time zone.
You are here because you have a question about:
- xbox error code 0x800c0005
- 5 00 gmt
1. Change the time zone on your computer or device to GMT
- Open the Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, under "Date and Time," select "Time Zone."
- In the Time Zone dialog box, select the time zone you want to change to from the list.
- Click the "Change time zone" button.
- In the Time Zone dialog box, select GMT from the list.
- Click the "OK" button.
2. Set your clock to GMT
- Open the Clock app on your phone.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the clock.
- Under "Time Zone," tap on " GMT ."
- Under "Date & Time," choose " GMT ."
- Tap on "Save."
3. Adjust your schedule to GMT
The steps to adjust your schedule to GMT are as follows:
- Go to your browser and open Google Maps.
- In the top left corner of the map, click on the three lines in a triangle to open the Settings menu.
- On the Settings menu, click on the Time tab.
- In the Time zone section, click on the arrow next to your time zone to open the drop-down menu.
- Select GMT from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the OK button to save the changes.
4. Fly to a GMT zone
- If you are in the Americas, Europe, or Africa, set your time zone to GMT -4.
- If you are in Asia, set your time zone to GMT +08:00.
- If you are in the Pacific, set your time zone to GMT -10.
- Open your browser and go to http://www.timezone.org.
- Enter your location in the "Find your time zone" box and click on the "Find" button.
- Select "GMT -4" from the list of time zones and click on the "Apply" button.
- Click on the "OK" button to close the time zone window.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Turn back time.