c0000022 is an error code that indicates that a problem occurred while trying to access a file. This can happen for a number of reasons, such as the file being corrupt or being in use by another program.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- windows update error code c0000022
1. Restart your computer
- From the Start menu, choose "Control Panel."
- Double-click the "System" icon.
- Click the "Restart" button.
- Select "Yes" to restart your computer.
2. Check for updates
- Tap on General
- Under System Updates, tap on Check for Updates
- If there are any updates available, they will be listed here. Tap on Update Now.
- If there are any updates that require a restart, they will be listed here. Tap on Restart Now.
- Once the update is complete, it will show up as installed on the device. Tap on OK to finish.
3. Run a virus scan
- Launch the Windows Defender Antivirus program.
- Click on the Virus Scanner tab.
- Select the type of scan you would like to perform.
- Click on the Start Scan button.
- Wait for the scan to finish.
- If the scan results indicate that you have a virus, then click on the Fix button.
- Follow the prompts to fix the virus.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Run a malware scan
- Clean your registry
- Repair your registry
- Reinstall your operating system
- Restore your computer to a previous state
- Contact Microsoft support