The Dragon Ball Legends communication error is a frustrating error code that can happen when players are trying to connect to the game servers. This error can happen for a variety of reasons, but typically it is due to a problem with the player's internet connection or the game servers themselves. In some cases, the communication error can be caused by a problem with the player's device, but this is relatively rare. Regardless of the cause, the communication error is a major annoyance for players and can prevent them from being able to enjoy the game.
People like you are also looking for:
- dragon ball legends error code
- dragon ball legends communication error
1. Check your internet connection and try again
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet and that you have an active internet connection.
- Try to sign in to dragon ball legends.
- If you are still unable to sign in, try to restart your computer.
- If you are still unable to sign in, try to clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Try to sign in to dragon ball legends again.
- If you are still unable to sign in, please contact our customer support.
2. Restart the game
Restart the game in order to fix dragon ball legends communication error:
- Close the dragon ball legends app if it is open.
- On your android device, go to "Settings" and select "Applications".
- Scroll down and tap on "Dragon Ball Legends".
- Tap on "Restart" and then on "OK".
- Once the restart is complete, open the game and try to connect to the server again.
3. Clear your cache and cookies
- Launch the Google Chrome web browser.
- In the address bar, type chrome://settings/search and press Enter.
- In the “Settings” window that opens, under the “Advanced” heading, click the “Clear browsing data” button.
- In the “Clear browsing data” dialog box that opens, click the “Clear cookies and cache” button.
- Click the “Clear browsing data” button again to confirm that you want to clear the cache and cookies.
- Close the Google Chrome web browser.
4. Try playing the game in another browser
- Open a new browser and sign in
- Navigate to dragonballlegends.com
- Click the "Options" button in the top right corner of the page
- Select the "Advanced" tab
- In the "Connection" section, click the "Change" button
- In the "Connection Type" dropdown, select "HTTP"
- In the "Host" field, enter the correct IP address or hostname for your computer
- In the "Port" field, enter the correct port number for your computer
- Click the "OK" button
- Click the "Refresh" button to reload the page
- If the error persists, try using a different browser.
5. Contact customer support
- Open the dragon ball legends app and click on the three lines in the top left corner.
- Select "Settings" from the menu that pops up.
- Select "Contact Us" from the menu that appears.
- Fill in your contact information and click "Next".
- Select the issue you are experiencing and provide as much detail as possible.
- Select "Submit" and wait for a response.