Error code 104 is a server error that indicates that the server is unable to process the request. This can be due to a number of factors, including a busy server, a network issue, or an issue with the request itself. If the error persists, it is recommended to contact the website or service owner for assistance.
Other common searches for this error include:
- roblox error code 104 xbox one
- error code 104
1. Check internet connection
- In the Control Panel, open Network and Internet.
- Click the Status tab.
- If the Status bar says that your internet is connected, then the problem is with your computer or network. If the Status bar says that your internet is not connected, then the problem is with your internet service provider or your connection.
- If the Status bar says that your internet is not connected, then the problem is with your internet service provider or your connection.
- To try to fix the problem, follow these steps: a. Check that your computer is connected to the internet using a different connection. b. Reset your modem, if possible. c. Check that your cables are plugged in properly. d. Check that your computer is on the same network as your modem. e. Try to connect to the internet using a different browser. f. Try to connect to the internet using a different computer. g. Try to connect to the internet using a different network.
2. Check proxy settings
- Open the Internet Explorer browser.
- In the address bar, type "about:config" and press Enter.
- In the about:config page, click the "network" tab.
- In the network tab, under the "proxy" section, set the "proxy.server" to "localhost" or " 127.0.0.1 ".
- In the "proxy.port" field, type "8080" if you are using a local proxy server, or "443" if you are using a proxy server on the Internet.
- Click the "OK" button to save the changes.
- Close the about:config page.
- Restart the Internet Explorer browser.
3. Check for malware
- Start your computer in Safe Mode with Networking
- Click on Start, type “cmd” and press enter
- At the cmd prompt, type “netsh advfirewall show all”
- If you see an error code like 104, it means that there is malware on your computer and you need to fix it.
- To fix the error code 104, you will need to remove the malware from your computer.
- To remove the malware, you will need to use a malware removal tool.
- Once the malware is removed, restart your computer and try to run the antivirus software again.
4. Check for updates
There are a few different ways to check for updates: -From the Windows 10 Start Menu, click the "Settings" button. -In the Settings window, click the "Update and security" button. -On the "Update and security" window, under "Windows update," click the "Check for updates" button. -If an update is available, the "Update available" message will be displayed. If an update is not available, the "Update not available" message will be displayed. -To install the available update, click the "Install" button.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Check for conflicting software