Error code 50058 is a Windows error code that occurs when the registry is corrupted. This can happen if the computer is not shut down properly, or if a program is installed or uninstalled incorrectly. When the registry is corrupted, the computer cannot start properly and an error message is displayed.
Other common searches for this error include:
- outlook error code 50058
- microsoft error code 50058
- error code 50058
1. Check the application logs for more information on the error
- Open the application’s log file in a text editor such as Notepad.
- In the application’s log file, look for an error message that indicates the cause of the error.
- If you find the error message, use the information in the message to try to fix the error.
- If you can’t fix the error, you may need to contact the application’s developer for assistance.
2. Restart the application server
- From the command prompt, type CMD and hit enter
- Type "net stop appserver" and hit enter
- Type "net start appserver" and hit enter
- Type "reboot" and hit enter
3. Check the database connection settings
- Open the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- On the Connections tab, right-click the connection you want to check and select Properties.
- In the Properties window, click the Error Number field and look for the error code.
- If the error code is 50058, try the following solutions. a. Check the network connection. b. Check the logon credentials. c. Check the database name and instance. d. Check the port number.
- If the error code is not 50058, try the following solutions. a. Check the network connection. b. Check the logon credentials. c. Check the database name and instance. d. Check the port number.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Check the application code for errors.
- Contact the application developer or support for more help.