The error code ABC Cold War is a code that appears when a player tries to join a game that is already in progress. This error code can happen for a variety of reasons, but the most common cause is that the player's game client is not up to date with the game server. This can happen if the player has not updated their game client in a while, or if they are connecting to a game server that is running an older version of the game.
1. Restart the game
- Press the Xbox button to open the Guide.
- Select System and then Restart.
- If prompted, choose an option to restart the system safely.
- Once the Xbox One has restarted, select your profile and then select Game DVR.
- Select the game you would like to watch and then select Watch.
- If prompted, select Yes to allow the game to be stored on the Game DVR.
- If the game is not stored on the Game DVR, select No and then select Exit.
- If the game is stored on the Game DVR, select Yes and then select Exit.
- After the game has been watched, select Exit and then select Yes to restart the Xbox One.
2. Verify the game files through Steam
- Launch Steam and sign in.
- On the Steam menu bar, select Games.
- Select the game you want to verify.
- On the game's page, select the "Properties" tab.
- Under the "General" tab, select the "Verification" button.
- Click the "Verify Game Files" button.
- Steam will scan the game files and report any errors.
- If there are any errors, follow the instructions provided to fix them.
3. Delete the game files and reinstall the game
-Navigate to the game installation folder. -Delete the "bin" folder and all its contents. -Delete the "config" folder and all its contents. -Delete the "data" folder and all its contents. Reinstall the game: -On your computer, open the Google Play Store app. -Search for "N/A" and install it. -Open the Play Store app and sign in. -Search for "N/A" and install it. -Open the "N/A" app and sign in. -Select "My games" and find the "N/A" game. -Select "Uninstall" and confirm. -Delete the "N/A" folder. -Reboot your device. -Download and install the "N/A" game. -Open the "N/A" app and sign in. -Select "My games" and find the "N/A" game. -Select "Install" and confirm. -Reboot your device. -Play the game.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Reload the game from a previous save.
- Contact the game developer for assistance.