The F1-7 error code on a Jenn Air range indicates that there is a problem with the door lock. This error code can happen for a number of reasons, including if the door is not completely closed, if the door latch is not engaged, or if there is something blocking the door from closing properly.
1. Check the connections to the dishwasher and ensure that they are secure
- Remove the dishwasher's water supply line by unscrewing the nut that holds it on and disconnecting it from the faucet.
- Look for any kinks or bends in the water Supply line and make any necessary repairs.
- Reconnect the water supply line to the dishwasher and tighten the nut.
- Turn on the dishwasher and check to see if there are any errors or warnings.
- If there are no errors or warnings, then the dishwasher is probably connected and secure. If there are errors or warnings, then the dishwasher may be not connected or secure and you will need to fix the issue.
2. Inspect the dishwasher for any signs of leaks
- Check the water supply - Make sure the dishwasher has a steady supply of water. If the water is low, the dishwasher may not be able to complete its cycle.
- Check the dishwasher water inlet hose - If there is a leak in the dishwasher water inlet hose, water may be leaking onto the countertop. Check to see if water is leaking from the dishwasher onto the ground. If so, replace the dishwasher water inlet hose.
- Check the dishwasher drain hose - If there is a leak in the dishwasher drain hose, water may be leaking onto the ground. Check to see if water is leaking from the dishwasher onto the countertop. If so, replace the dishwasher drain hose.
- Check the dishwasher drain pump - If there is a leak in the dishwasher drain pump, water may be leaking onto the ground. Check to see if water is leaking from the dishwasher onto the countertop. If so, replace the dishwasher drain pump.
3. Check the dishwasher's pump and ensure that it is free of debris
- Remove the dishwasher's cover.
- Inspect the dishwasher's pump for any debris. If there is debris, clean it off the pump.
- Reinstall the dishwasher's cover.
- Test the dishwasher's pump by running it. If the pump is still free of debris, the dishwasher's pump may be defective and should be replaced.
4. Clean the dishwasher's filters
- Open the dishwasher door and remove the dishwasher filters.
- Wet the dishwasher filters with water and place them back in the dishwasher.
- Close the dishwasher door and start the dishwasher.
- Check the dishwasher's error code. If the dishwasher's error code is f1 7, the dishwasher's filters need to be replaced.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Clean the dishwasher's spray arm.
- Run the dishwasher through a cycle with a dishwasher cleaner.
- Contact a Jenn Air representative for further assistance.