There are a few reasons why the HBO GO error code 03 27 326 might appear. One reason could be because of an outdated app or software on your device. Another reason could be due to a poor internet connection. And lastly, this error code could also be caused by a problem with your HBO GO account. If you encounter this error code, try updating your app or software first. If that doesn't work, try restarting your device or checking your internet connection. And if all else fails, you may need to contact HBO GO customer support for further assistance.
1. Check your internet connection and try again
- Open your internet browser and go to the following website: www.speedtest.net
- Click on the "Start" button and wait for the test to begin.
- Once the test is complete, click on the "Results" tab.
- On the "Results" tab, under the "Speed" heading, click on the "Test my connection" button.
- On the "Test my connection" page, enter your internet connection information into the text box and click on the "Check" button.
- If your internet connection is working properly, you will see a "Benchmark result" that reflects your download speed. If you are experiencing an error, your internet connection may not be working properly and you will need to try again.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Try restarting your device.
- Try signing out and back in to your account.
- Check if there is an update available for the HBO GO app.
- Delete and reinstall the HBO GO app.
- Contact HBO GO customer support.