The "caterpillar" error code on help.bungie.net indicates that there is a problem with the website's DNS servers. This can happen for a number of reasons, but is usually caused by a change in the DNS settings for the website. This error code can be fixed by changing the DNS settings for the website to the correct values.
You are here because you have a question about:
- destiny error code cat
- error code cat destiny 2
- help.bungie.net caterpillar
1. Use a different browser
- Open a new browser window and type help.bungie.net in the address bar.
- Click on the "Search" button and type in the word "caterpillar."
- Click on the "Results" tab and scroll down to the "Caterpillar" section.
- Click on the "Caterpillar" link to open the help page in a new window.
- Follow the instructions on the help page to fix the problem.
2. Clear cookies and cache
- Open your web browser and navigate to help.bungie.net
- On the main page, click on the link that says "Clear Cookies and Cache"
- On the Clear Cookies and Cache page, you will need to select the cookies and cache files that you want to delete. You can select all the cookies and cache files on the page or select specific cookies and cache files.
- Once you have selected the cookies and cache files, click on the Clear Cookies and Cache button.
- You will now be prompted to confirm the Clear Cookies and Cache action. Click on the Clear Cookies and Cache button again to complete the process.
3. Try incognito mode
- Open the web browser and type help.bungie.net in the address bar.
- Click on the "InPrivate Browsing" button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Confirm that you want to open in incognito mode by clicking on the "InPrivate Browsing" button again.
- Once in incognito mode, you will need to close all of the other browser tabs that you have open. You can do this by clicking on the "X" in the top right corner of each tab.
- Once all of the other tabs have been closed, you will need to click on the "Return to the Regular Webpage" button in the top right corner of the incognito window.
- You will now be on the help.bungie.net homepage in normal mode. You can close the incognito window by clicking on the "X" in the top right corner of the window.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Reset network settings
- Check for browser updates
- Check for updates to Bungie.net
- Try a different computer