What is iPhone error 1667?
iPhone error 1667 is an error that usually occurs when trying to restore the phone with iTunes but it is unplugged.
How can you fix iPhone error 1667?
Some of the solutions to this error include testing your connection.
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
1. Test Your Connection
iPhone error 1667 may occur when you're restoring your device then the connection between your computer and your iPhone is suddenly lost. The cause may be the USB cable or the USB port. Please see guide below.
- Make sure your iPhone battery is almost full.
- Remove all USB connected devices except for the keyboard and mouse.
- If you think your operating system infected by malicious software, update and scan your computer using an anti-virus.
- Disable the anti-virus after the scanning, to avoid interruption.
- Clean the USB port of your iPhone.
- Use the iPhone USB cable or a high-speed USB cable. You may want to borrow a USB cable to verify if yours is defective.
- Test all USB ports.
NOTE: Do not use the USB port provided by the chassis of the computer.
- If all the above does not work, try to restore using another computer.