The Maytag washer error code E01 means that the washer is not draining properly. This error code can happen for a few reasons, such as a clogged drain hose or a problem with the drain pump. If you see this error code, you should first check the drain hose to make sure it is not clogged. If the drain hose is clear, then you may need to replace the drain pump.
Other common searches for this error include:
- maytag washer error code e01 f09
- maytag washer error code e01
1. Check the inlet hoses to the washer for kinks or blockages
- Inspect the inlet hoses for kinks or blockages.
- If there are any blockages, fix them by using a hose clamp or pliers.
- Re-install the inlet hoses.
- Close the washer door.
- Check the washer error code.
2. Check the drain hose for kinks or blockages
- Check the water level in the washer. If it is low, add water.
- Check the drain hose for kinks or blockages. If there are any, fix them.
- Check the water flow from the drain hose. If it is not flowing properly, fix it.
- Check the washer for leaks. If there are any, fix them.
3. Clean the inlet filters
- Check if the filters are blocked and debris is accumulating on them. If so, remove the filters and clean them with a brush or a vacuum cleaner.
- Check if the inlet water hoses are clogged. If so, unplug the washer and use a plunger to clear the hose.
- Check if the washer is overloading. If so, reset the overload protection by turning off the breaker and then turning it back on.
- Check the detergent and water levels. If they are correct, clean the dispensers.
4. Clean the washer tub
- Turn off the water supply to the washer.
- Remove the water inlet and outlet valves by unscrewing them with a wrench.
- Remove the washer tub by pulling it out from the wall.
- Clean the washer tub by spraying it with a hose and pouring white vinegar into the tub.
- Rinse the tub with water.
- Replace the washer tub by screws and washers.
- Reattach the water inlet and outlet valves.
- Turn on the water supply to the washer.
- Check the washer error code E01 and fix it if necessary.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Check for proper water pressure.
- Check for proper voltage.
- Check for loose wires.
- Call a qualified service technician.