The Microsoft Security Client Error 0x80073b01 is a common error that can occur on a Windows computer. This error can be caused by a variety of things, but most often it is caused by a corrupt or damaged Windows registry. The registry is a central database that stores all of the important settings and options for your computer. When it becomes corrupt or damaged, it can cause a variety of problems, including the Microsoft Security Client Error 0x80073b01.
There are a number of ways to fix this error, but the most effective way is to use a registry cleaner. Registry cleaners are special programs that are designed to scan through your registry and fix any of the errors that it finds. They are very effective at fixing this particular error, and they can also fix a variety of other common Windows errors. If you want to fix the Microsoft Security Client Error 0x80073b01, then you should download and run a registry cleaner.
Other common searches for this error include:
- error code 0x80073b01 windows 8
- window defender error code 0x80073b01
- microsoft security client error 0x80073b01
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Open the Microsoft Security Client and click on the Update tab.
- Select the Microsoft Security Client update that is giving you the error and click on the Uninstall button.
- Once the uninstall process is complete, try to install the update again.
- If you are still getting the error, try restarting your computer and then trying to install the update again.
- If you are still getting the error, try downloading the update from the Microsoft website and then installing it manually.
- If you are still getting the error, contact Microsoft support for further assistance.