The Netflix code NW 3-6 is an error code that indicates that the Netflix app is not able to connect to the internet. This error can happen for a variety of reasons, such as if your internet connection is not working properly, or if the Netflix servers are down. If you see this error code, you should first check your internet connection and make sure that it is working properly. If your internet connection is working, but you still see the NW 3-6 error code, it is likely that the Netflix servers are down.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- netflix error code nw-3-6
- error code nw-3-6
- netflix code nw 3 6
1. Check your internet connection
- Open up your web browser and navigate to the Netflix website.
- On the homepage, you will see a blue button that says "Check My Internet Connection."
- Click on the button and a window will open.
- In the window, you will see a list of information that tells you how well your internet connection is.
- If you see that your internet connection is not good, you will need to fix it.
- There are a few things that you can do to fix your internet connection. You can try restarting your modem, resetting your router, or contacting your ISP.
2. Try another browser
- Open up a new browser window and navigate to Netflix.com.
- Click the “Browse” button on the top right-hand corner of the page and select “Other Browsers.”
- In the “Other Browsers” menu, select “Firefox” and click the “Enter” button.
- Firefox will open and display the Netflix.com page.
- If you experience any trouble using Firefox, please contact Netflix Technical Support.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Restart your browser
- Clear your cookies and cache
- Reset your Netflix password
- Update your browser
- Update your Netflix app
- Uninstall and reinstall the Netflix app