The Nintendo DSi is a handheld game console that was released by Nintendo in 2009. It is the third iteration of the Nintendo DS, and features an upgraded processor, larger screens, and a camera. The DSi also has the ability to connect to the internet, allowing users to browse the web, play online games, and download apps and games.
One of the most common error codes that users encounter when trying to connect their DSi to the internet is the 51300 error code. This error code generally indicates that the DSi is unable to connect to the router, or that the router is not configured correctly. There are a few things that users can try in order to fix this error code, including power cycling the router, reconfiguring the router settings, and making sure that the DSi is within range of the router.
People like you are also looking for:
- support nintendo com error code 51099
- nintendo dsi internet
1. Check the connection settings on the Nintendo DSi and make sure the Wi-Fi connection is enabled
- From the HOME screen, select the " SYSTEM " option.
- Select " WINDOWS CONNECTIONS " from the SYSTEM menu.
- If the Nintendo DSi is connected to the internet, it will display a message indicating that the internet connection is enabled. If the Nintendo DSi is not connected to the internet, the message will state that the Nintendo DSi cannot find a valid internet connection.
- If the Nintendo DSi is connected to the internet, click the " Enable Wi-Fi " button.
- If the Nintendo DSi is not connected to the internet, click the " Enable Wi-Fi " button and then connect to a wireless network.
- If the Nintendo DSi is connected to the internet, the " Wi-Fi Connection Status " indicator will show a green light. If the Nintendo DSi is not connected to the internet, the " Wi-Fi Connection Status " indicator will show a red light.
2. Restart the Nintendo DSi to see if that fixes the issue
- Turn off the Nintendo DSi
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds
- Press the power button to turn on the Nintendo DSi
- Press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds
- Press the power button to turn off the Nintendo DSi
3. Try connecting to the Internet using a different Wi-Fi network
- Open the Settings app on your Nintendo DSi system.
- Select the Network option.
- Select the Wi-Fi network you want to use.
- Select the Connect button.
- Enter the security code if prompted.
- The DSi should now connect to the network.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Check for interference from other devices that use the 2.4 GHz frequency range, such as microwaves or cordless phones.
- Update the firmware on the Nintendo DSi.
- Contact Nintendo customer support for further assistance.