The rlc-1002 spectrum error code is a result of a problem with the way the game is communicating with the server. This can be caused by a number of things, including a firewall or antivirus blocking the game's communication, or a problem with the game's server.
You are here because you have a question about:
- roku error code rlc-1002
- spectrum app error code rlc-1002
- error code rlc-1000
- spectrum error code rlc-1002
- rlc-1002 spectrum
1. Switch to another channel
- Power off the device and disconnect the power cable.
- Remove the screws securing the rear cover.
- Carefully remove the rear cover.
- Locate and remove the antenna cable.
- Carefully remove the battery.
- Disconnect the connectors on the rear panel.
- Lift up the panel to expose the motherboard.
- On the motherboard, locate and remove the RLC-1002 chip.
- Place the new chip in its place and replace the panel.
- Reinstall the screws and tighten them securely.
- Reconnect the power cable and replace the rear cover.
2. Adjust the transmitter power
The steps to Adjust the transmitter power in order to fix rlc-1002 spectrum issue are:
- Navigate to the main menu of the transmitter and select "Settings".
- Select "Power" from the main menu.
- Use the up and down arrows to adjust the power level until the rlc-1002 spectrum issue is resolved.
3. Adjust the receiver sensitivity
- Go to the " Settings " menu
- Select " Receiver "
- Change the " Sensitivity " setting to a lower number
- Restart the receiver
4. Change the antenna
- Remove the battery cover
- Remove the four screws that hold the antenna in place
- Lift the antenna off the radio
- Remove the old antenna connector
- Connect the new antenna connector to the radio
- Replace the screws and the battery cover
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Use a filter
- Move the device away from interference sources