The Roblox error code 908 happens when the game Roblox is unable to connect to its servers. This can happen for a variety of reasons, including a bad internet connection, or the servers being down for maintenance.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- roblox error code 908 xbox
- error code 908 roblox
- error code 908 roblox xbox
- roblox error code 908
1. Check your internet connection and try again
1.Open the "Internet Options" on your computer. 2.Click on "Connections" in the "Default Programs" area. 3.Select "LAN Settings" in the "Connections" area. 4.Check if your internet connection is working properly. If not, try to re-connect to the internet. 5.If the problem still persists, try to reset your internet connection by following these steps: a.Close all open programs on your computer. b.Restart your computer. c.If the problem still persists, you may need to contact your internet service provider.
2. Try restarting your computer
- Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking.
- Close all open programs.
- Re-start your computer.
- When your computer starts up, press F8 to open the Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- If you are prompted to enter your administrator password, type it in and press Enter.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions.
- When your computer finishes restarting, open roblox and try playing your game again.
3. Check for updates to your game or Roblox
- In the top left corner, click on the three lines in a triangle
- On the left side, click on the "Settings" tab
- On the right side, under "Roblox," click on "Check for Updates"
- If there are any updates available, they will be listed in the "Updates Available" column and you will be able to click on the "Update" button to download and install them
- If there are no updates available, the "Updates Available" column will be blank and the "Update" button will be disabled
4. Try a different game or server
-Navigate to the "Games" tab on the main menu. -Select the "Play" button next to the game or server you wish to try. -If the game or server is currently unavailable, you will be prompted to select a different game or server. -Select the game or server you wish to try. -If the game or server is currently unavailable, you will be prompted to select a different game or server. -If the game or server is currently unavailable, you will be prompted to select a different game or server. -If the game or server is currently unavailable, you will be prompted to select a different game or server. -Select the "Start" button to begin playing the game or server.
5. Contact Roblox support
- Launching Roblox and clicking on the "Support" button on the main menu.
- Entering your Roblox login information and clicking on "Submit".
- A message will appear informing you that your issue has been submitted to the support team.
- Depending on the severity of your issue, you might receive a response from the support team within a few minutes or hours. If you do not receive a response from the support team, please contact them directly at [email protected]