Speed Queen ER NF Error Code
The Speed Queen ER NF error code indicates that the washer is not filling correctly. This can be caused by a variety of factors, including a clogged water inlet screen, a faulty water inlet valve, or a problem with the home's water pressure. If the washer is not filling properly, it will not be able to wash the clothes correctly. This error code can be cleared by unplugging the washer for a few minutes, then plugging it back in. If the problem persists, service may be required.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- speed queen washer error code nf
- speed queen er nf
1. Clean the lint filter
- Remove the lint filter by unscrewing the two screws on the side.
- Remove the lint filter material by gently scraping it off with a knife.
- Wash the filter material and replace it.
- Reattach the screws and replace the cover.
2. Clean the dryer vent
The steps to clean the dryer vent in order to fix the speed queen er nf are as follows:
- Remove the dryer panel.
- Clean the dryer ducts with a brush and a vacuum cleaner.
- Clean the dryer vent using a vacuum cleaner and a brush.
3. Clean the dryer drum
- Remove the top cover of the dryer drum
- Disconnect the blower motor from the dryer
- Remove the two screws that hold the front panel of the drum to the chassis
- Remove the drum from the dryer
- Clean the drum with a cloth, a vacuum cleaner and a lint-free cloth
- Reattach the front panel to the chassis and screws
- Reconnect the blower motor to the dryer
4. Replace the dryer belt
-Turn off the power to the dryer. -Open the dryer door. -Lift up the front of the dryer and remove the top panel. -Remove the screws that hold the belt in place and lift the belt out of the dryer. -On the new belt, match the marks on the pulley and the dryer drum. -Replace the belt in the same way as the old one, screwing it into place. -Replace the front panel and top panel and close the dryer door. -Turn on the power to the dryer.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Replace the dryer motor
- Replace the dryer heating element