Valorant Error Code 128 is an error that can occur when playing the game Valorant. This error is usually caused by a problem with your internet connection, but can also be caused by a problem with the game itself. This error can be fixed by restarting your computer, or by resetting your internet connection.
People like you are also looking for:
- error code 128 valorant
- valorant error code 128
1. Check your internet connection and make sure it is stable
- Open up a web browser and type in "ping google.com" to check your internet connection.
- If the ping response time is below 50 milliseconds, then your internet connection is likely not stable and you may experience valorant error code 128.
- To fix this, you may need to upgrade your internet connection or connect to a different network.
2. Update your graphics drivers
The following instructions will show you how to update your graphics drivers in order to fix valorant error code 128.
- Open the Device Manager by clicking on the Start button, typing "Device Manager" in the Start Search box, and clicking on "Device Manager."
- Under the Display category, click on the name of the graphics card that you are using.
- Under the Graphics Drivers category, click on the Update Driver button.
- In the Driver File Selection window, click on the Browse button and locate the latest driver file.
- Click on the Open button.
- If the driver installation is successful, you will see a message stating that the driver was updated. Click on the OK button.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Restart your computer and try again
- Verify your game files
- Disable any antivirus or firewall software that could be blocking the game
- Contact customer support