The verifone vx570 error code is a terminal error code that indicates a problem with the terminal's connection to the payment processor. This error code can occur for a variety of reasons, including a loose or damaged cable connection, a problem with the terminal's settings, or a problem with the payment processor itself. In most cases, this error code can be resolved by simply restarting the terminal or payment processor.
1. Restart the machine
If you are experiencing an issue with your machine, you may need to restart it in order to fix the issue. To restart the machine, do the following:
- Shut down the machine.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove any disks from the machine.
- Close the machine's cover.
- Push down on the power button to turn on the machine.
- When the machine starts up, release the power button.
- Plug in the power cord to the wall outlet.
- Restore the system disk (if applicable).
- Reinstall any software that was installed during the repair process.
2. Check the power supply
- Check if the power cord is plugged into an outlet and into the verifone vx570.
- Check if the verifone vx570 is turned on.
- Check the voltage of the power cord.
- If the voltage is low, the power cord may be defective and need to be replaced. If the voltage is normal, check the power supply in the verifone vx570.
- If the power supply is defective, replace it.
3. Check the connection to the machine
- Right-click on the Verifone vx570 and choose Properties
- Click on the Diagnostics tab
- Click on the Check Connections button
- If there is an error message displaying, follow the instructions to fix it.
- Click on the OK button to close the Properties window
- Restart the computer if prompted
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Check for loose cables
- Check for updated software
- Check for updated firmware