The Xbox 360 error code 80151909 is a network connectivity error. This error code means that your Xbox 360 is not able to connect to the Xbox Live service. There can be a number of reasons why this error code occurs, such as:
-Your Xbox 360 is not connected to the internet
-The Xbox Live service is down
-There is a problem with your Xbox 360's network settings
-Your Xbox 360's network adapter is not working correctly
-There is a problem with your home network
You are here because you have a question about:
- xbox live error code 80151909
- xbox 360 error code 80151909
1. Restart your Xbox 360 console
- Press and hold the Xbox 360 power button until the console powers down.
- Press the Xbox 360 power button to restart the console.
- If the console does not restart, press and hold the Xbox 360 power button until the console powers down.
- Press and hold the Xbox 360 power button until the console powers up.
- Press the Xbox 360 sync button to start the system.
- If the console does not start, press the Xbox 360 power button to power off the console, wait a few seconds, and then power on the console.
2. Delete your existing profile and create a new one
- On your Xbox 360, go to Settings > Account > Sign In.
- If you don't have an existing profile, select Create a new profile.
- Enter your Xbox Live gamertag and password.
- Select Delete my profile.
- Confirm by selecting Yes.
- On the next screen, select Create a new profile again.
- Enter your new profile name and select Create.
3. Clear your system cache
- On your xbox 360, go to Settings.
- Under System, select Cache.
- Clear all the content from the Cache.
- Restart your xbox 360.
4. Verify your Xbox Live subscription is active and hasn't expired
- Launch the Xbox 360 console
- Sign in to your Xbox Live account
- Select Settings
- Select System
- Under Account Status, make sure that your subscription is active and hasn't expired. If it has expired, you will need to renew your subscription.
- If your subscription is active and has not expired, you can then select the red X at the top-right of the System screen to close the Settings menu.
5. Change your primary and secondary DNS settings
- Open the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
- Select My Profile.
- Select Network Settings.
- Select your current primary DNS server and type in a new DNS server address.
- Select your current secondary DNS server and type in a new DNS server address.
- Select Save.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Activate your Xbox profile on another Xbox 360 console.
- Contact Xbox Support.