The xbox error code 80154058 is a problem with the Xbox Live account. The account is either not working or has been banned. The error code 80154058 means that the account cannot be used to sign in to Xbox Live. This error code can also happen if the account has been Suspended or Cancelled.
1. Restart your Xbox console:
- Press the Xbox button to open the system menu.
- Select Restart Console.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- After the console has restarted, select Guide > System > Updates.
- If there are any updates available, select Install.
- Once the updates are installed, select Reboot Console.
2. Restart your modem or router:
- First, unplug your modem and router from the wall.
- Next, press the power button on your modem and wait until it turns off.
- Next, wait 10 seconds and press the power button on your router again.
- Finally, plug your modem and router back into the wall.
3. Verify your Xbox Live subscription is active:
- Open your Xbox 360 console and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- On the Home screen, select Settings.
- Select System.
- Select Xbox Live.
- If your subscription is active, it will show as Online. If it is not active, it will show as Not Active.
- If you are not signed in with a Microsoft account, you will need to create a Microsoft account and sign in.
- If you are signed in with a Microsoft account, you can sign out and sign in again with your account to verify your subscription is active.
4. Check the status of Xbox Live:
- Launch the Xbox One console.
- Click on the Settings icon on the home screen.
- Click on the System icon.
- Under the Xbox Live heading, click on the Status button.
- In the Status screen, you will see various information about your Xbox Live account. If you are having issues with your account, make sure that all of the information on this screen is accurate. If it is not, please click on the Help button and provide the necessary information to help us diagnose and fix the issue.
- If you are still experiencing issues with Xbox Live, please visit our Xbox Live Status page for more information and troubleshooting tips.
5. Clear the system cache:
- On your xbox 360, go to the guide and select System.
- Select the System Update option.
- On the System Update screen, select the Check for Updates button.
- If there are updates available, select the Install Updates button.
- The System Update screen will display the details of the updates that are available.
- Select the Update All button to install all of the available updates.
- When the updates are complete, select the Close button to exit the System Update screen.
- On the Home screen, select the System Settings option.
- Select the System Cache option.
- On the System Cache screen, select the Clear Cache button.
- Select the OK button to clear the system cache.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Try the offline system update diagnostic tool:
- Try connecting to Xbox Live later:
- Contact Xbox Support: