Your connection is not private chrome error
Solution 1. Clear Browser Cookies & Cache Data
“Your connection is not private chrome error” could be caused by the browsers cookies and cache data. You may want to delete it to fix the problem. See instruction below or watch it here on YouTube.
Solution 2. Disable Use a Proxy Server for your LAN
“Your connection is not private chrome error” may also be due to the use of a Proxy server. Disable it to avoid the error, please see below.
- Click Windows Start, then type in Internet Options, and then press Enter.
- In the Internet Properties window, click Connection Tab and then click Lan Settings.
- Enable use Automatic configuration script and input www.google.com
- Disable Use a Proxy Server for your LAN by unchecking the checkbox.
- Then click Ok and restart your PC.
- Try Google Chrome again.