Common Net Framework error codes are usually the result of a corrupt or missing installation of the .NET Framework. This can happen for a number of reasons, including an incomplete or failed installation, an incorrect uninstallation, or corrupt or missing files. The most common error code is 0x80070003, which indicates a missing or corrupt installation of the .NET Framework. Other common error codes include 0x80070002 (indicating a corrupt or missing installation of the .NET Framework), and 0x80070057 (indicating an incorrect uninstallation of the .NET Framework).
Windows Update error code 13ecWindows Update error code 13ec is an error that may occur during program installation, while a Microsoft-related program like .Net Framework is running. It may also occur during startup or shutdown, or during installation of the operating system. When it happens, the computer may freeze for a few seconds or respond slowly to mouse and keyboard input. The error may also crash the active program window.
iCloud for Windows Installer erroriCloud for Windows Installer error is an error that may occur when the set up does not finish as expected.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Uninstall and reinstall the .NET Framework:
- Uninstall the .NET Framework from your computer
- Download and install the .NET Framework from Microsoft
- Repair the .NET Framework:
- Run the .NET Framework Repair tool
- Change the .NET Framework version:
- Change the .NET Framework version in the registry
- Change the .NET Framework version in the machine.config file
- Reinstall Visual Studio:
- Uninstall Visual Studio
- Download and install Visual Studio